Monday, August 25, 2008

To my FAVORITE people....Drama Queens



My first day back to school, im looking forward to seeing some of my friends, and others are who this post is for. I understand that we are teenagers, I understand that drama is part of high school, im not oblivious to that fact at all. My problem is when it comes anywhere near me.

This is my senior year and im not looking to be in all the drama, I have delt with it the last 3 years, its not going to happen at all this year, im unable to give a damn about these people, if they have drama i dont want it anywhere near me. I hate dealing with problems people start themselves, whether its boyfriend stealing and then getting hated or being over obsessed with a guy who used and dumped you, I DONT CARE!

Again i have delt with this for 3 years and it will never happen again, and all im going to do from now on is, im sorry, not my problem and if im an ass for wanting to mind my own buisness im sorry have a nice life hope you get far with all your drama!

Truly, am i a jerk for wanting to live outside of that drama?

No comments: