Friday, August 22, 2008

Love in my eyes..


Love..

Something few find but even fewer hold onto. I have found who i love. People can tell me im to young to know what love really is, but i think i have it figured out. its the person you cant stop thinking about, and that they cant stop thinking about you too. its the person that no matter what time it is they always find a way to answer a call or text. The person that always tries to make things easier on you. it has nothing to do with the things the person get and does for you. it has to do with how you feel about the person when that are and arent around. it the person that after you are done hanging out with them all day, you still want to be around them and that you really dont want to say goodbye. Hes the person i think about the second i wake up and right before i go to bed. And its also the same way for the other person, thats what makes it real love.

It has been 5 months to the day i have felt like this. im in love with Ryan and even though i cannot see him today he will be one of the only people on my mind, and the only man that will ever really mean anything to me, outside of my family.

No comments: