Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Starting off fresh..


The last year that I went through was pretty much insane. I have been trying to reflect on everything that happened, but I really hate looking back because of how far I have come since it all started. I have made it back into college with the best grades that I have had in all of my years of school, and add in the fact that I am working full time 40 hours a week at a service desk... This is everything that I ever wanted... 19, steady job, living at home, going to school and working out so desk life doesn't end up killing me! Everything seems to be going great for the moment. I am trying to find different things to do (Like getting back to blogging :) ) I am ready to move forward and I hope to bring others with me as I am going on my crazy train. :)

Love
Lyssa

No comments: