Monday, June 22, 2009

In my Insanity


In my insanity, I am still trying to find the usefulness as well as the cleverness of being insane. There are somethings that i feel as though my insanity helps me with, and other times i feel as though it pulls me down.


Expressing my insanity is the easiest way for my to express my insanity but sometimes its not exactly the release that I need, sometimes i need the comfort in my life from my friends and my family.



I still wish at times that i could figure out why i feel this way, why anyone feels misplaced in this world and ofcourse I am still wondering how I am here to help



I thank god for my life, Thank my parents for the knowlege and strength that they give me and my friends, Virtual or otherwise for the friendship and the power that comes with having friends.

Although now, I wonder if I will be able to really help anyone in this big world, but if I can help, I will be ready with an open mind and an open heart.

No comments: