Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Friends


I miss the good old days... I miss the days when your friends had only one thing in mind, when are we going to play? I miss the days when friends weren't decided by possessions and by what music they like. I miss when drama was only something you watched on TV.

In ONE week my drama queens have managed to put my over the edge. They are consistent. They can put anyone into a position they don't want to be in. Myself, I wish that I didn't have to do what I have to do but for me it isn't worth it to have a bubble in my stomach over people I do not plan on talking to in a year or so. These people are current friends but at this rate they will be lucky to get a hello in the hallway anymore.

I kind of feel like a jerk for this post but every time that I try to give the drama queens another chance it doesn't work. My family is the only people I want close to me right now. They are the people that I can trust above all. So I'm walking away from my friends and embracing the love of my family.

No comments: