Saturday, April 12, 2008

Things and People

Through out my life I have met many people. People that have brought me somewhere in life. People that have helped me find parts of myself. People that have brought me a friendship i couldnt find anywhere else. But no matter what, i believe that all these people have a reason in your life and you arent meant to cut them out of your life over a fight or a dispute.
The guy i am currently in a relationship with, i would have never met if it wasnt for a friend we had in common. And he pointed that out to me a few days ago, and if it wasnt for the friend in common we had we probably never would have became friends and probably never ended up dating.
My mom always tells me no to live in the drama, and i understand that certain people cant live without it, especially in my circle of friends. And they all believe that everything in life should be handed to them. BUT isnt that how we all are at times? Just because people spread drama or live in drama is no reason to cut them out of your life. they are people too and maybe the reason they spread this fake stuff is to try to get over what is truly bothering them
You never know what each individual is going through, you may see people with the most expencive of possesions but it doesnt matter, Things dont matter.

No comments: